Health Care Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Unfortunately, disputes can and do arise in the health care industry. Whether our clients are suing or being sued, it is critical to carefully plan and carry out a litigation strategy. Our goal is to help our clients achieve the best possible result, in the most cost-effective manner and with the least amount of disruption to their health care business and personal lives.
Whenever appropriate, we seek an early and cost-efficient resolution of disputes through negotiation and mediation. However, our litigation team is fully prepared to arbitrate or to litigate in state and federal court to ensure our clients’ rights are protected.
Our litigation team has represented our clients in:
- Employment disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Managed care contract disputes
- Unfair competition and trade secret disputes
- Medical staff disciplinary actions
- Physician recruitment agreement disputes
- Payment of out-of-network provider disputes
- Medical Board complaints and disciplinary actions
- Breach of contract actions
- Medicare and Medicaid audits, overpayment determinations and sanctions
- Landlord-tenant disputes