Specialized Healthcare Lawyers in Los Angeles
Miller Health Law Group’s attorneys have decades of experience representing and protecting the interests and needs of healthcare providers and businesses. Many of even the largest law firms only dabble in healthcare law among dozens of other specialties. In contrast, our California-based practice is focused exclusively on healthcare law.
Our specialized industry knowledge adds value to each client relationship. Whether you require counsel on compliance issues, structuring an acquisition or helping your business safely grow, our professionals leverage their experience to help you navigate the rapidly changing healthcare landscape. Our unique composition allows us to offer highly competitive rates, while ensuring you receive expert representation from our deep knowledge of the health care industry.
When it comes to client service, our goals are to provide realistic estimates, return telephone calls and emails promptly, and complete your matters on time and within budget.
Miller Health Law Group is committed to helping our clients manage the powerful forces changing the healthcare payment and delivery system, such as health care reform, reduced reimbursement, increased government regulation and enforcement actions, consumer empowerment and information technology. As a result of that commitment, our leading health care attorneys have developed expertise in a wide-variety of practice areas unique to healthcare providers and businesses.
Our specialties include:
- Accountable Care Organization development
- Fraud and abuse and “Stark” compliance
- Medical group and facility purchases and sales
- Medical group, IPA and MSO formation and operations
- Managed care contracting
- HIPAA compliance
- Health care fraud defense
- EHR adoption
- HMO formation and licensing
- Physician performance incentives
- Hospital-physician alignment
- Service line co-management
- Surgery center development and operations
- Imaging joint ventures
- Hospital-physician contracting and joint ventures
- Medicare coverage and billing
- Licensing and certification
- Medicare and Medicaid audits
- Medical staff and medical board disciplinary matters